There’s no doubt about it, the barbecue industry is growing in popularity by leaps and bounds. Maybe it’s because barbecue is one of the most delicious and traditional types of comfort food around. A recent trend is to plan a special event and to serve barbecue specials. Here are some ideas!
Five Special Events That Are Perfect For a Barbecue
- Wedding: Nothing says “celebration” and “fun” like a visit to a barbecue restaurant! But if you’re getting married, having your wedding at a barbecue restaurant will really say something to everybody about the two of you as a couple. It will be unique, comfortable, original, and a great story to tell everyone for years to come!
- Corporate event: The fun side of people is sure to shine through in a setting that serves delicious wings and ribs. If your company is looking for a spot to have a corporate event, then a barbecue restaurant will be ideal. Sure, they serve wings and ribs, but they also serve chicken and fish and other dishes that would probably accommodate everybody in the group! There’s no way to say uptight in a barbecue restaurant!
- Graduation: When it’s time to celebrate that special someone who has finally reached a goal that has taken a long time to achieve, why not think about holding that special celebration in a barbecue restaurant? It’s relaxed, comfortable, and most of all, everyone will enjoy high-quality, delicious food!
- Birthday: A birthday only comes once a year, right? Well, why not make it unforgettable and have the party at a barbecue restaurant. Everyone will relax, unwind and enjoy the great food and casual atmosphere.
- Holiday party: Bored to tears with the old, standard “chicken or fish” holiday meal? Why not jazz everything up and have some real holiday fun? Choosing to have your holiday party at a barbecue restaurant will make it almost impossible for anybody to sit still or not to smile. And if you can’t truck everybody over to the restaurant, why not try barbecue catering? Have your party on-site. The food is fun, delicious, and will definitely get everyone into the holiday spirit!
With a wide variety of sauces and types of barbecue techniques, there’s always something to talk about when you’re barbecuing. The four best-known barbecue styles—Texas, Memphis, Carolina and Kansas City—all keep growing in popularity. In fact, the Hearth, Patio and Barbecue Association (HPBA), did a survey in 207 and the results showed that Business is going to keep heating up year-round for the BBQ industry!
So, maybe it’s time to think outside the box a little bit the next time you’re hosting a special event. The atmosphere, creative presentation, and variety that’s available with a barbecue, on-site in the restaurant, or catered, is sure to make it fun and fantastic for everyone.